Learn-Online is InterConnect's robust eLearning platform. Faculty and students use it to teach and learn in and outside the school.
Learn-online is powered by Moodle and is home to more than 1600 learning objects in Math, English and Science suitable for students from grades 4 to 12 and to more than 40 Computer Sciences courses suitable for students from grades 1 -12.
The idea behind Learn-online is to give educators the best possible tools for managing online courses and learning materials.
Its key benefits include:
- Learn-online can be deployed across large schools, to an unlimited number of learners, while being just as useful for small groups or even one on one training.
- Courses can be run completely online or alongside traditional, face to face lessons / lectures.
- Students can login and access learning materials at any time and from anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Students can self-pace learn as Learn-online caters for students on various levels.
- Teacher instruction is replaced with guidance, allowing learners to grow and strengthen their self-learning abilities.
- Teachers can track student progress, time spent on courses and marks by utilizing the reporting module.
- Discard traditional textbooks and lower your costs by implementing new curriculum updates, online and in real time.
- Easy to use and age appropriate interfaces catering to students from grades 1-12.
- Learn-online can easily integrate specific modules such as wikis, forums or databases to generate a learning community.